Yuk, Belajar Bahasa Inggris! 45 Soal Essay Kelas 3 (Plus Kunci Jawaban!)

Table of Contents

Bahasa Inggris itu seru banget lho untuk dipelajari! Apalagi kalau kita belajar sambil mengerjakan soal-soal latihan. Nah, kali ini ada 45 soal essay Bahasa Inggris khusus buat kalian yang kelas 3 SD. Soal-soal ini juga dilengkapi dengan kunci jawaban, jadi bisa langsung dicek setelah selesai mengerjakan.

Soal essay ini beda ya sama soal pilihan ganda. Kalau essay, kita dituntut untuk mikir lebih dalam dan jawabnya juga harus lebih lengkap. Justru itu bagus banget, karena bisa bikin kita makin paham sama materi pelajaran.

Belajar dari soal-soal ini banyak manfaatnya lho. Selain buat persiapan ujian akhir semester (UAS) Bahasa Inggris, juga bisa buat ngerjain tugas-tugas sekolah lainnya. Bahkan, latihan soal kayak gini juga bisa membantu kalian lebih percaya diri ngomong Bahasa Inggris sehari-hari. Yuk, langsung aja kita latihan!

Soal Essay Bahasa Inggris Kelas 3

Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 3

Soal 1

Translate to English: “Kami pergi ke sekolah dengan bus.”

Jawaban: We go to school by bus.

Soal 2

Mention five foods in English!

Jawaban: Rice, bread, soup, chicken, noodles.

Soal 3

What is the English word for “jus jeruk”?

Jawaban: Orange juice.

Soal 4

Make a sentence using “I eat” and a food name!

Jawaban: I eat rice.

Soal 5

Fill in the blank: “She ___ milk every morning.” (drink/drinks)

Jawaban: drinks

Soal 6

Translate to English: “Saya suka makan apel.”

Jawaban: I like eating apples.

Soal 7

Write five parts of the body in English!

Jawaban: Head, hand, leg, eye, nose.

Soal 8

What do we wear on our feet?

Jawaban: Shoes.

Soal 9

Make a sentence using “I wear” and a clothing name!

Jawaban: I wear a T-shirt.

Soal 10

Translate to English: “Dia (perempuan) memiliki rambut panjang.”

Jawaban: She has long hair.

Soal 11

Fill in the blank: “My ___ helps me to see.” (eye/hand/foot)

Jawaban: Eye.

Soal 12

Write five names of fruits in English!

Jawaban: Apple, banana, mango, orange, grape.

Soal 13

Mention three colors and describe one object for each!

Jawaban:
Red – Apple is red.
Blue – The sky is blue.
Yellow – The sun is yellow.

Soal 14

What do you say when you meet your teacher in the morning?

Jawaban: Good morning, teacher.

Soal 15

Write five types of animals in English!

Jawaban: Cat, dog, elephant, tiger, rabbit.

Soal 16

What is the English word for “rumah”?

Jawaban: House.

Soal 17

Write a sentence using “I like” and a food name!

Jawaban: I like pizza.

Soal 18

Make a sentence using “She is” and a daily activity!

Jawaban: She is reading a book.

Soal 19

Change this sentence to negative: “He plays football every Sunday.”

Jawaban: He does not play football every Sunday.

Soal 20

Fill in the blank: My mother ___ cooking in the kitchen. (is/are/am)

Jawaban: is

Soal 21

Translate to English: “Saya pergi ke sekolah setiap hari Senin.”

Jawaban: I go to school every Monday.

Soal 22

Write a short introduction about yourself!

Jawaban: My name is Rina. I am 8 years old. I live in Jakarta. My favorite color is blue.

Soal 23

What do you call your mother’s brother?

Jawaban: Uncle.

Soal 24

What is the English word for “kakek” and “nenek”?

Jawaban: Grandfather and grandmother.

Soal 25

Make a sentence using “My father is” and a profession!

Jawaban: My father is a teacher.

Soal 26

Mention three members of a family!

Jawaban: Father, mother, sister.

Soal 27

Write five things that you can find in a classroom!

Jawaban: Chair, table, whiteboard, book, pencil.

Soal 28

What is the English word for “penghapus”?

Jawaban: Eraser.

Soal 29

Make a sentence using “This is” and a classroom object!

Jawaban: This is a pencil.

Soal 30

Fill in the blank: “We write on the board with a ___.”

Jawaban: Marker.

Soal 31

Translate to English: “Saya membawa tas ke sekolah.”

Jawaban: I bring a bag to school.

Soal 32

Write the seven days of the week in English!

Jawaban: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Soal 33

What day comes after Wednesday?

Jawaban: Thursday.

Soal 34

What is the English word for “hujan”?

Jawaban: Rain.

Soal 35

Make a sentence about today’s weather!

Jawaban: Today is sunny.

Soal 36

Translate to English: “Sekarang pukul sepuluh pagi.”

Jawaban: It is ten o’clock in the morning.

Soal 37

What do you do before going to school? Write three activities!

Jawaban: I wake up, take a shower, and eat breakfast.

Soal 38

Make a sentence using “I like” and a hobby!

Jawaban: I like swimming.

Soal 39

Write three activities you do in the evening!

Jawaban: I do my homework, have dinner, and sleep.

Soal 40

Fill in the blank: “He ___ TV every night.” (watch/watches)

Jawaban: watches

Soal 41

Translate to English: “Dia (laki-laki) bermain bola di taman.”

Jawaban: He plays football in the park.

Soal 42

What is the English word for “rumah sakit”?

Jawaban: Hospital.

Soal 43

Mention three types of transportation!

Jawaban: Car, bus, bicycle.

Soal 44

Where do you go to read many books?

Jawaban: Library.

Soal 45

Make a sentence using “I go to” and a place!

Jawaban: I go to the market.

Gimana soal-soalnya? Seru kan belajar Bahasa Inggris sambil latihan soal kayak gini? Jangan lupa untuk terus belajar dan berlatih ya, supaya Bahasa Inggris kalian makin jago! Kalau ada pertanyaan atau mau sharing jawaban kalian, tulis di kolom komentar di bawah ini ya!

Posting Komentar